1. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT’S relativity.
2. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.
3. The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
4. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
5. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
6. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
7. I am a deeply religious nonbeliever – This is a somewhat new kind of religion.
8. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
9. I don’t know, I don’t care, and it doesn’t make any difference!
10. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.