1. Japanese hotel room – You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
2. Paris hotel elevator – Please leave your values at the front desk.
3. Tokyo hotel – It is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not a person to do such a thing is please not read this notice.
4. Bucharest hotel – The list is being fixed for the next day. During this time you will be unbearable.
5. Leipzig elevator – Do not enter the lift backwards, and only when lit up.
6. Athens hotel – Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and 11am daily.
7. Belgrade elevator – To move the cabin, push button for wishing floor. If the cabin should enter more persons, each one should press a number of wishing floor. Driving then going alphabetically in national order.
8. Sarajevo hotel – The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid.
9. Moscow hotel – You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian and Soviet composers, artists and writers are buried daily except Thursday.
10. Swiss menu – Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
11. Hong Kong tailors shop – Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
12. Bangkok dry cleaners – Drop your trousers here for best results.
13. Paris dress shop – Dresses for street walking.
14. Rhodes tailor shop – Order your summer suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in strict rotation.
15. Hong Kong advert – Teeth extracted by the latest methodists.
16. Rome laundry – Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
17. Swiss mountain inn – Special today… no ice cream.
18. Copenhagen airline – We take your bags and send them in all directions.
19. Moscow hotel – If this is your first visit to the USSR, you are welcome to it.
20. Norwegian lounge – Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
21. Tokyo shop – Our nylons cost more than common but they are better for the long run.
22. Acapulco hotel – The manager has personally passed all the water served here.